Ok, it’s been a while.
I’ve been kinda busy at work etc, but here are my latest “finds”:
2 . Digital Invaders
Case study on an inspiring digital school in Mexico.
4. Evolution Of The Geek
Great chart of the geekolution.
5. 25 Amazing Websites and Online Resources for Inspiration, Positivity, and More Good News
When you need it, it’s here..
6. Social Media Statistics
Socialware Insights put together an extensive set of statistics including some you might now know about. Did you know, for example, that executives from all Fortune 500 companies are LinkedIn users.
7. All Market Research is Wrong
Oh, it’s amazing how focus groups can be the worst setting for getting to know what will work..
8. Adobe Browser Lab
An invaluable asset if you do any kind of web design/coding.
See what your site looks like in different browsers.
(this is how I found out that this site looked like crap in IE6, but what site doesn’t, right?)
10. Drag-and-Drop Your Images into Google Docs
Yet another reason to ditch MS Word. Not too long ago, Google announced the new function of being able to go back in history to see previous versions of the document you’re working on. Now they made it possible to just drag-and-drop your images into the document. Brilliant! Try it out for yourself HERE
I got a question from my friend @scarponi about a service that is like Dropbox, but lets you store up to 500 gig. We both started searching and the cheapest service (right now) seems to be Backblaze. $5 per month gets you unlimited storage.
13. Share Bookmarklet (Twitter)
This little feature lets you easily share webpages via Twitter even if there is no share button available.
14. 26 Apps Every Social Media Marketer Needs To Know
15. Interactive Infographic of the World’s Best Countries
Beautifully done, but I can’t help but wonder how they measure this stuff..
16. 8 Photoshop Tutorials for Retouching Your Profile Pic
Are you ugly? Fix it, and here’s how.. =)
17. Great collection of outdoor display campaigns
Inspiring advertising campaigns..